Convergent offers a wide range of standard and optional support services to ensure your laser system remains in perfect working order. In order to further this end, here is our service and support philosophy:
- Design and produce a high quality product.
- Price the product with the amount of support services the customer requires.
- Train the customer's biomedical engineering staff to troubleshoot and repair the product.
- Offer the customer flexibility to either purchase an annual on-site support contract or to pay per incident.
Convergent offers you the following ways to receive warranty support:
- Business hours phone support—Call our support line at 1-510-832-2130 to speak with a support engineer. Please have the serial number of your laser ready so we can process your service request as quickly as possible.
- 24/7 phone support—If you have purchased a 24/7 phone support contract from us, refer to your contract for specific instructions.
Our laser systems have been designed to operate for many years without component failure. We do recommend occasional preventive maintenance to ensure your laser system stays in perfect condition. Preventive maintenance should be done on 6-12 month intervals depending on usage. The preventive maintenance procedure can be done by either a trained biomedical engineer, a Convergent service technician, or a Convergent authorized service organization.